Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kittens!



When we got home from Fillmore on Sunday we had a surprise waiting for us in the gargae. 4 baby kittens. The kids are both thrilled about them, and have talked us into letting us keep one, which Chloe has named Sparkles.
Chloe is a little more excited about the whole thing than Tanner I think. She can't wait to see them and she always is holding one of them. The mother cat is very patient with her antics.
Yesterday when I got home from my training Chloe came running up to me with one of the bags for her toy stuffed animals yelling kittens kittens I thought she wanted to go outside and see them, but much to my dismay there were actually two of the kittens in the bag. Yikes! I made her take them right back out to there mother. I don't think Brenda realized what she was up to.
(So Taryn these kittens should be good and ready to be mauled by Dustin when he gets his, I'm sure Chloe will make sure of that.)

Right now I think they kind of resemble rats, but I'm sure they will get cuter as they get bigger.

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

I think they are cute Gavin loves them and Saydee wants to have one to if Chloe gets one.