Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Valentines

Bryce is the only one of the kids to still hand out Valentines. He was excited. Of course he wanted Lego Batman. We found some cute printables on Etsy and paired them with Lego batman blind bags, which we got a good deal on from Ebay. He wrote his name on all of them, which was a pretty big undertaking, but he did it diligently even changing the color of the marker he was using to match the valentine.


On Valentines Chloe had a scrimmage game and of course Tanner had to work. Landon ended up working late and just making it to the last few minutes of Chloe's game. Before the game I bought a heart shaped pizza and some bread sticks as well as some red cookie dough made that for Chloe and Bryce for dinner. After Chloe's game Landon and I went out for Dinner. We went to a new Mexican Restaurant in town called Ninfa's. I really like it. One of my favorite things about it is the table side guacamole, which they make fresh right in front of you.
Of course I got some chocolate covered strawberries.
MMMM-definitely my favorite part. 


A few days before Valentines Bryce and I made some heart shaped cookies to hand out. I frosted he did the sprinkles. 

Happy Valentines Day


No comments: