Sunday, February 11, 2018

January Book Recap

My Goal for the year is to read at least 3 books a month. In January I read 7. I'm trying to do more reading and less being on social media. It must be working, because I think that is the most books I've read in a month in a long time.

Here is what I read in January.





I'm not good at doing book reviews. So I'm not going to do that. I will say though that my favorite two reads of January were The Spark (loved it), and Catch me if You Can (very interesting). Both of them are true stories. The book I liked least was The Program, which is strange because usually I like dystopian novels, but I just didn't love this one in fact I still haven't decided if I really even liked it. I always thought I loved fiction best particularly fantasy, dystopia, and historical fiction, but maybe it's Biographies??? I guess we'll see what the year brings. 

No comments: