Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Tubing at Brian Head

Each Year for Birthdays and Christmas my Mom and Jeff give the family a vacation, instead of other gifts. We love it! It is so much fun.
 For 2017 they gave a Tubing trip to Brian Head. It worked out perfectly, because Chloe's basketball games were that morning and as soon as they were over we headed to Brian Head.  This year everyone was able to make it from both sides, except for Mandy and her family and one of Jeff's sons, who is currently deployed. My Mom had a few extra tickets so she gave them to some of my cousins. So we had a lot of family there. I think our group made up over half of the people in the session. The weather was perfect. I don't think we have ever been to Brian Head and had a more perfect day weather wise.



For some reason I kept getting the yellow card "yellow tube" because I would hit the barricade at the end of the run and that's a no no. The kids thought it was funny. Tanner and Chloe would try to get yellow tubes on purpose, but I really wasn't. Bryce loved it and would tell the people at the top to send him down fast.








Afterwards we all met up for pizza at one of the little restaurants by the tubing hill.




We all had a great time. I hope they are able to keep this tradition up, because I think everyone enjoys it so much more than gifts, plus we are able to make some awesome memories.

No comments: