Sunday, February 11, 2018

Dixie Basketball (4)

Another week of Basketball Games. 2 More losses, but seriously the best ball I've seen played by Chloe all year, in fact probably by her whole team in general. She was aggressive both offensively and defensibly and just had great games. She only sat out for a few minutes each game so she saw a lot of playing time. She even managed to make a three point shot, but she also made several great passes to team mates, which resulted in them scoring point. 
I  remembered the camera so I was able to get some great pictures.










After the game a few parents came up and told Chloe how good she was. One of them said how does it feel to be the best player on the team. After he walked away Chloe was like "why would he say that his daughter is on the team?" HA. I was like because it's true Chloe. Her coach also came up to us after the game and said "Chloe you're pretty much the best player we have so we need to utilize you more. What position do you like to play best?" She told him, but afterwards was like he's the coach why doesn't he just tell me where he wants me to play." Sometimes I don't think she realizes how good she is. Sure she has lots of things to work on and areas she can improve in, but she really is good. We are proud of her.

Love watching her play!

No comments: