Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

We had Thanksgiving at my Grandma Marshall's house. All of my sister and their families were able to be there as well of one of Jeff's sons and his girlfriend. It was a great day filled with visiting, laughter, and a few tears knowing that tomorrow was the day we would be moving Grandma. 

Chloe made all the place settings by spray painting leaves and writing peoples names on them. The tables looked really nice. 




My sister Mandy made this cute turkey veggie tray.
This is literally all Bryce had on his plate at Thanksgiving-I seriously don't know how he stays alive some days. Crazy Kid.
The cousins always have so much fun together. I'm glad they have each other, but why are Bryce and Chloe being goofy in every picture-HA!


Before dinner the cousins did their gift exchange and I think they were all happy with what they got. It's a fun tradition for them to draw names and get gifts for the person they chose.

After dinner Landon, Tanner, and I headed out for a little "Black Friday" shopping. Later that night Chloe, Tanner, and I did some more. The following morning we got up early and the whole family hit a few stores, followed by breakfast at Bishops. We all had fun, and got a lot of our Christmas shopping done. Some people think it's crazy, but we really enjoy black Friday shopping and the time we get to spend together. Even Landon I think, pretends his doesn't, but he goes with me almost every year, so I think deep down he kind of does. 

No comments: