Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Spirit

I truly love Christmas, just ask Landon, the kids have seemed to grab that same Christmas spirit. They all three get super excited about the whole season. I learned it from my Mom. She was always excited about Christmas-she was excited to wrap presents and do nice things for those in need. She could hardly stand to keep a secret and could never sleep on Christmas Eve. I'm the same way I love decorating and wrapping. I love shopping and the fun activities and traditions we do as a family. I love giving things to others and the joy and magic that fills the season. The day after Thanksgiving I sent this picture to my Mom and said "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". She sent me one back that said "Ho, Ho, Ho" with even more presents wrapped than I had. LOL. We are crazy, but it's a good thing to be crazy about I guess. 

No comments: