Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

It was our year to have Thanksgiving with my Family. All of my sisters and their families and my Mom and Jeff, and one of Jeff's sons and his family, as well as our neighbor Brandon were able to come to my Grandma Marshall's house. It was a fun filled day with lots and lots of yummy food. Bryce's favorite thing was the olives-haha in fact I think that might have been one of the only things he ate all day.

The boys table...doesn't Tanner just look thrilled.
The cute girls table. Preslie refused to sit with the girls-she insisted on sitting with her Bryce.
Cody and Mandy (they were the only other ones I got before I got distracted with something else and didn't finish the rounds)
After Dinner we had our annual Christmas Party and kids gift exchange. (My Mom and Jeff weren't going to be coming back to Utah until January, so we took the opportunity to have it while they were in town.)
 After that it was out for some Black Friday Shopping. We went to several different stores throughout the evening and early morning. It is the one night a year, when I don't get much sleep. The older kids both love to go as well. The have learned how to find good deals and how to be great shoppers. We have learned how to work it to avoid long lines and crazy crowds so our shopping experience was pretty low key, but we got everything on our lists and had lots of fun in the process. Even if we, especially Mom didn't get much sleep at all that night, due to the fact that she went back out several times late into the morning. Chloe had a curfew of midnight cause she has soccer games the next morning ;)



No comments: