Saturday, December 26, 2015

Holiday Happenings

The last month has been super busy for us, but filled with lots of fun!
At the first of the month we went to a Christmas Party and my Dad and Kathy's house. Then we attended our Ward Christmas Party. Both were fun events.
We made Gingerbread Houses one Night for Family Night.



We took Bryce to visit Santa Claus.
We made some fun gifts to give our to our neighbors and friends. The nativities were my favorite, but we also handed out some strawberry freezer jam and cute owl rice packs-neither of which I got pictures of.

Chloe had spirit week at School. Her favorite days were Holiday Sock Day and Ugly Sweater Day.
One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is to wrap presents. I saw this cute idea on Pinterest and wrapped my Grandma's present as a reindeer.
We have really been enjoying this Christmas Season. Bryce loves everything about it. He makes sure he blows up his inflatable snowman every night. He loves to see Christmas lights and decorations and gets so excited and points them out where ever we go. We have also been doing the 24 books of Christmas where he gets to open a Christmas Story every day and we read it that night. He tells me every morning I haven't opened my book yet. We did the same thing this year for our Secret Santa-the 24 books of Christmas for a family.
We have had a Wonderful Christmas Season, aside from the week little Bryce was sick.


No comments: