Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Family Pictures Take 2

Well we ran into a bit of a technical problem with our first set of family pictures. I went to print them and use them on cards and if I tried printing anything bigger than a 5x7 the resolution was off. I emailed the lady who took them (one of my cousins) and she had just sent me the Web Version on accident instead of the High Resolution. Easy Fix Right? Send me the ones I needed. Well unfortunately that wasn't possible because her computer had a problem and had been wiped of everything-they tried to do a data recovery but couldn't get them back. So we got to get them retaken. At first I was pretty bummed because I loved the first ones and there are some shots you can just never recapture like the ones of Bryce scowling-haha. But in the end I think I ended up liking the second set even more. Here are a few of my favorites from Take 2.
Our Family
The Kids
Landon and I
Love this shot of the kids

This one too..
He's always surrounded by his protectors.
My Boys
Chloe and I
Bryce
Chloe
Father and Son
Tanner-this is one of my favorite pictures of him ever taken
Cute Kids
Love these two
Us

I really love this shot...to bad my eyes are partially closed-thanks to the cold and allergies I was fighting on picture day.
 

No comments: