Monday, December 7, 2015

Chocolate Thief

My Mom and Jeff gave all of the kids chocolate advent calendars for Christmas. Up until Thanksgiving Bryce has had an aversion to chocolate-he hasn't liked it at all. Then all of a sudden on Thanksgiving someone gave him some M&M's and he has been a chocolate fan. Well on December 1st the kids all opened their first chocolate square-they were little chocolate angels. Awhile later Bryce came into my room and told me "Mommy I ate all of Chloe's angels"-yep the little thief had opened and eaten all of the days on her advent calendar. I gave Chloe Bryce's calendar and we called it good for the year with Bryce and candy advents. He is now safely sticking to his "24 books of Christmas" advent instead. He gets to open one new Christmas story every night up to Christmas.
We are also doing the 24 books of Christmas for a neighbor this year as our secret Santa. :)

No comments: