Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mothers Day

For Mother's Day I saw these cute cards on Pinterest. I wanted to make them to send to Grandma's. It took a few attempts, but we finally got Bryce to hold his heart the right way.




I had a nice Mother's Day. Landon didn't have meetings in the morning so I was able to sleep in a little bit and him and the kids brought me breakfast in bed. They gave me some thoughtful gifts including redoing my quilting frames (I had been banned from the garage for a few days). Chloe also gave me a nice portable toilet for camping-haha!
 
In church the gave out the best Mother's Day treat ever. Each women in the ward received 4 mini sugar cookies from The Sugar Cookie (a local bakery in St. George).
After church we went out to my Grandmas for dinner. It was delicious and we enjoyed out time chatting and eating. Tanner made us mini cheesecakes for dessert.

No comments: