Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Malware Attack

Thanks to a teacher at Tanner's school "teaching" the students how to supposedly jail-break their phones-some software was downloaded onto my computer-which led to an attack of malware. It has been so frustrating-I have taken it in twice to have it removed (paid to do so), both times it has worked for a few days or a few weeks and then all on the sudden it is back. It is embedded somewhere hard and they just aren't catching it. I am upset because mainly I use my computer to blog, coupon, work with my pictures, and look at Pinterest. Now I can't really do any of it without jumping through loop holes and working really hard to even get to a website. It needs to be taken in again to see if they can get to the bottom of the problem for real this time-but honestly I don't want to keep paying them to fix it if it's not really fixed-also I just don't have the time!!! Teenage boys have been banned from my computer and are not to try things their teacher taught them at school without first asking permission. I just might give that teacher a piece of my mind.

No comments: