Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Flour Sack Baby

Tanner's assignment for one of his classes this week was to make a flour sack baby. He then had to carry it around with him for three days. I don't think he was too excited about the assignment-he claims when it is over he is going to take the baby and turn it into brownies-haha. For his grade he was supposed to take selfies of him and the baby doing different things-I doubt I can get him to share those with me, but if I do I will add them onto this post. Chloe and Bryce were quite excited about the assignment even if Tanner wasn't. I think Tanner did okay with it although I believe the baby may have sat on the bus for a few hours while Tanner played a baseball game. I'm not to worried Tanner has had lots of real life baby experience with Bryce-in fact he is a pretty dang good babysitter and Bryce loves him to bits. The extra credit for the assignment was to watch a real baby-he's got that one in the bag. 

No comments: