Sunday, April 19, 2015

Big Bump

The weather this week has been horribly cold and windy. Landon had to be a a meeting for work Tuesday night so I needed to fill in for him in the coaching department. My Grandma and Bryce decided to just stay at her house rather than suffer through an hour and a half of 40 mile an hour winds and dust. I took Bryce over and dropped him off but just before Chloe and I left he tripped and hit is head really hard on the edge of Grandma's coffee table. He got a pretty good goose-egg that looked like it might even split. He cried for awhile, but wouldn't let us put any ice on it. After a bit he was okay and was just as happy as could be to be staying with his best buddy Great Grandma. I didn't get the best picture of how bad it was, but as you can see in the second picture he is none the worse and back to his happy self. 

No comments: