Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bryce and Preslie

These two really are becoming good little friends. They have their moments with their baby fights but overall they love each other. Every morning the first thing Bryce asks me is "Preslie coming today Mom?" He gets really mad if I tell him no. HAHA! One day last week the weather was nice and I took them to the park for awhile. They had so much fun, The only challenge came when it was time to go home and Bryce threw a big fit-it was a little hard getting them both safely to the car and in their seats with him screaming. Of course he started saying his favorite naughty word "ShutUp" which is what he says whenever he gets super mad (the joys of having teenage kids around toddlers). I'm sure all of the parents listening thought I was a great parent for my two year old to be saying that to me. At least this picture reminded me of how much I love the little guy even when he upsets me sometimes. 

No comments: