Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Love You Crocodile

I am always so grateful and happy that I have my Grandma Marshall as part of my life. Over the years she truly has become one of my best friends. I talk to her on a daily basis. This means that she has also been a huge part of my kids lives as well. She has been the number one fan for Tanner and Chloe as she has come to countless ball games, she has helped make cakes, and sewn things for them, made crepes for breakfast, and better yet just let them come and hang out. All of my kids love going to her house. So it is only fitting that her and Bryce have had a special bond from the day he was born. She has started watching him on Fridays for a couple of hours, and he looks forward to it every week. He calls it "Grandma Day" and cheers when I tell him that's what day it is. He is her best little buddy. Usually when we leave her house she tells him "See you Later Alligator". I usually prompt him to say "After awhile Crocodile". A few days ago as we were getting ready to head out the door he said to her "Love you Crocodile". Cutest thing ever!!! I love them both so much and their special bond.
#quotesbyB #BryceEE

No comments: