Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fall Yard Sale

 We had our annual Fall Yard Sale. As usual it was very successful, but also a lot of work. The girls helped a lot setting stuff up and pricing. They also wanted to be in charge of the money, we let them, but I think next time we will rethink it. I think there were just to many cooks in the kitchen and they had a hard time keeping accurate track of whose money was coming in, but I think we got it all worked out in the end. ;)
Bryce was so cute. He kept wanting to shop at the yard sale and would come and ask me if he could buy something. HAHA Luckily other people had brought stuff too, so he did get some new items, but I think he "bought" a few of his own items back as well.
Until the Spring...ps I have already started collecting items for it.

No comments: