Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pie Day

Last week we had our annual Pie Day at my Grandma's house. It was my Grandma, Bryce and I, my Sister Sandi and Preslie, and my cousin Audria and her two girls. Chloe came for just a little bit when school was out. It was a long, busy day filled with lots of fun.
I made some pretend play pies for Bryce and the other kids to give them something to do. They played with them for a little bit, but of course then they still wanted in on the real action.

 
Don't they look delicious?
I am usually in charge of the shells. Here they are just waiting to be filled and cooked.
I think we made about 20 of our famous squash pies and then a few cream ones.
Chef in the making.

Yummy!!! 
We couldn't wait to eat them until Thanksgiving, so we enjoyed on the day before!
Pie Day is one of our favorite days of the year and one of my favorite memories with my Grandma.

No comments: