Friday, November 20, 2015

Broken Phone


Bad news at Tanner's Championship game I dropped my phone on the cement and broke it. It would not work at all. I was so frustrated! I thought at least I have insurance I'll call Monday and get a new one coming-well that didn't work out as planned. I called in Monday and they gladly took my $100 deductible-but only to tell me they couldn't send me the same phone cause they didn't make it anymore so I would have to choose a different one. Now for some that might have been fine, but that upset me worse than anything. You see I switched cell phone companies a few years ago-specifically to get the phone I now have. It was a high definition camera phone (41 megapixels)-that is the whole reason I got it-no other phone on the market today takes the same quality of picture! UGH!!! I am not happy! I guess I should just be grateful that at least I now have a working phone and can once again connect with society-that still doesn't me I might have shed a few tears. Oh well life goes on I guess. Hopefully a new camera phone comes out soon.

No comments: