Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fun Fall Break

We didn't go anywhere for Fall Break, but I think it still turned out being a pretty fun time. At least for the kids-well me too after I finally went to the doctor. Yeah I had strep throat so I ended up down for the first part of the break.
Luckily Saydee came to town with Great Grandma so that kept Chloe entertained. The girls both spend most of the weekend at her house.
Grandma dropped off the kids at Hotel Transylvania one day (Bryce and Tanner included). They had been wanting to see it for awhile-so they were pretty excited about that.
Lots of Selfies took place from the two crazies.
This is the face of a boy who did not get to spend the night at great-grandmas with all the other kids. I think he cried for a good 30 minutes.
My Mom and Jeff came to town late Friday night, so Saturday we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and the bowling at Fiesta Fun. It was lots of fun.








On Sunday Tanner received his patriarchal blessing. After that we had dinner at my Grandmas, and my Mom dyed Chloe's hair...back to red. She is a natural red head-it fits her and her feisty attitude. I have had several people say to me Chloe's hair is going darker red-haha (wink wink).
It was a fun break-now back to reality. We will certainly be looking forward to the next break which will be Thanksgiving!

No comments: