Sunday, November 1, 2015

Learners Permit

Tanner got his learners permit. He will take drivers ed in January, but for now it's up to us to let him get a little bit of driving practice in. I am a nervous wreck. Teaching a teenager to drive in the big city-not my strong point. In fact Tanner told me that I needed to take a Zanax next time before I drive with him. Landon is a lot better at it then I am and tends to let him do more things than I would. In fact the day after Tanner got his permit he wanted me to let him drive to swig...I was like heck no that is a busy place...Landon took him out awhile later and I receive this picture of him in the swig driveup :) I think Landon will be doing most of the practice driving with him until he gets a little more experience under his belt. Seriously though I can't believe he is even old enough to be driving-where has the time gone!




No comments: