Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ticket

So I hate to admit it but last week I got a ticket :( It was a bad day...I was having a migraine, had a lot on my plate and just wasn't paying that great of attention. I was headed out to my Grandmas to make birthday and wedding cakes when it happened. I turned left and I turned into the lane I was supposed to but then immediately merged to the right lane without signaling-oops. Dang it! There just happened to be a cop there and since I was on my cellphone when I committed the violation he wrote me up. It is not illegal to be on your cellphone and drive, but it is if you make a traffic violation while you are. Anyways at least he didn't write me up for the distracted driving ticket which would have be about $300, he did however write me up for a traffic violation of no signal with lane change and I had to pay $91.94 not the best way to start out the year!
Even worse when I paid my ticket online they took the amount out of my bank account twice so now I am trying to get them to refund it-UGH!

No comments: