Saturday, February 15, 2014

Birthday

I had a nice Birthday. To start the day off Landon and the kids brought me a delicious breakfast of waffles in bed. After that I had to attend a funeral, so while I was gone to that Landon took all of the kids to Tanner's basketball game. When I got home from the funeral-Landon took me to get my Birthday Present. It was the phone I had really been wanting the Nokia Lumina 1020. It has taken me many years to break down and get a smartphone, but I finally did it. I really wanted a phone that would take high enough quality pictures so that I didn't need to carry my camera around with me. There were mixed review on this camera and the fact that I would have to switch carriers to get it made me really debate for several weeks, but I finally decide to go ahead with it. So far I have really liked it and am pretty happy with the pictures. Tanner was pretty happy as well cause switching carries meant a new phone for him to :)
After we got our new phones we met up with my family for a Birthday Dinner at Red Robin. Chloe made sure that the waiters came and sang to me and brought me a treat. It was a fun day!
Tanner playing with his new phone...
Bryce liked the sweet potato fries best of all.
My nephew Breckon-happy boy
Oh yeah and later that night we had birthday cake, which was a jello no bake cheesecake that the kids made and decorated for me. It was delicious


No comments: