Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Email from the Teacher

Usually if you get an email from your child's teacher it isn't a good thing, however the email I received from Chloe's teacher on Friday made my day. I am so proud of our daughter and glad that she isn't afraid to stand up for what she knows is right :)
Here is the email...

Tia,
Just again so we have a better understanding, Chloe was out in the hall finishing a test when a friend who was suppose to be outside at recess came in and joined the other two girls who were in the hallway taking the test as well. They all then decide to share answers and ideas, and then were approached by another teacher who ask if this was group work and if so why was Chloe not included. Chloe told her it was a test while the other 3 told them her it was group work. When I asked Chloe she told me the same story as the teacher. I am proud of Chloe for being truthful.Thank you for raising an honest daughter.  

--
Mrs. Joni Bauer
4th Grade Teacher GWA

No comments: