Monday, August 5, 2013

27 Weeks Old

I know I know I say it every week but it's true he is just growing up way to fast. Every day he improves on a skill or learns something new-it's crazy how fast they learn and grow. We can already tell that he is very determined and stubborn. He gets frustrated easily if he can't do something he is trying. He is such a joy and will talk and get excited. If the kids hold him and jump he starts kicking his legs like he is jumping too it is so cute to watch. I have to let him hold a spoon while I feed him or he won't eat because he already thinks he should be feeding himself. He won't drink from a bottle at all right now, but he will from a sippy cup or regular cup-I honestly don't know how he even knows the difference but he does :) In fact he will grab onto anything anyone might be drinking and try to have a few sips.

No comments: