Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas The Night Before Christmas

For those of you who went to Millard High remember when we had to memorize and recite the poem "Twas The Night Before Christmas" for english. We'll the funny thing is I can still practically recall the whole thing except for the begining of a couple of lines. The other day at preschool I picked up the book to read to the kids, and was suprised when I only had to glance at it a couple times while reading it to them.
Well it's finally here, and boy am I glad. I don't know if I could have lasted another day of Chloe asking if she could open a present. They are both so excited they can hardly stand it. I don't know if they will ever go to sleep tonight. Tanner has been tracking Santa on NoradSanta.com since about 3:00 this afternoon, he would go in about every five minutes and give us an update on where he was in the world. It was actually kind of fun.
We read the Christmas story, and the kids opened their Christmas Pajamas. The Stockings are hung. Now it's just time to wait for Santa to come, but the kids will have to fall asleep first.

No comments: