Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

We went to the Santa Social at Tanner's School tonight. It was fun. The main reason we went was so that the kids could see Santa, which they did. I thought that this year Chloe would break down and sit on his lap, but once it got right down to it there was no way. She did relay to me though what she wanted and told me to tell him, but she wouldn't talk directly to him. Oh well the picture turned out cute anyway. Maybe next year will be the year. Tanner has sat on his lap without any hesitation every since he was 3, so I guess kids are just different.
I love this picture of Tanner he is deep in thought about what he wants for Christmas.

2 comments:

mandy85 said...

That is fun my kids haven't been able to see santa yet but this next week at the ward Christmas party they should be able to.

Kaysie said...

your pictures are cute! Michael says he is still afraid of Santa. and if you think about it is kind of weird to sit on an old guy's lap. haha! just kidding. i think one of my girls will be glad to take pics with Santa and one will be scared too!