Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2nd Place Gingerbread Train

Well remember that gingerbread train I briefly mentioned in an earlier blog. The one my mom helped Tanner make one weekend. Well my mom got the call yesterday that Tanner's train had taken 2ND place. His prize-$50. They are mailing him a check. He's pretty excited about it. So I thought I'd post a few more Pict's of it, to brag a little.
(Laying out the track-it was made of licorice.)
(Decorating one of the train cars. They put so much detail into each one.)

(The finished product. Looks Awesome!)

Thanks Mom for doing this with him, he had so much fun. But beware you might have started a tradition he'll probably want to do it again next year.

2 comments:

mandy85 said...

That is so cool $50 is a lot of money even for me. Great job Tanner it looks so neat.

Abby and Brenda said...

Congrats, Tanner! What ya going to get me for Christmas with all that money? ;)