Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS

Yesterday was a great day. I fill like we had a really wonderful Christmas. If you have seen Drake and Josh's Christmas (which my kids have watched like ten times this year) I would feel like voting Yes This was the best Christmas ever! It's not because I gots tons of great stuff (however I did get some nice things). It had more to do with watching the excitement the kids had and the surprise on Landon's face (I really got him this year). The kids both started out on a Treasure Hunt from Santa. Tanner had requested that he hide their presents. It was so fun to watch they were both so excited. While Chloe was opening her presents she kept saying "just what I wanted" every time she would open something. She was even so excited about the orange in her stocking "look I got and orange!". When she was all done she said "I must have been a really good girl this year because I got everything I wanted." The two things she wanted most her Barbie computer and her doll were played with the remainder of the day. Tanner got his Wii and couldn't have been happier. He got some other little things to. The good thing about him is that he was also saying thanks and ready to give a hug to whoever gave him something. He later told Landon I just got to much, more than I asked for. He had to versus everyone on the Wii and saying he is good at it would be an understatement. He beat us all. I did knock him out in one boxing match finally, but he beat me overall. I think my mom finally did beat him on a game of golf. Even Chloe gets into it, but it was kind of sad to see her face down in the boxing ring after Tanner got through with her. The biggest surprise was for Landon. Thanks to the help of my dad for making the phone calls, and the use of my neighbors garage I was able to pull this off. Now he was supposed to be getting what he got, but not until like June of 09 so imagine the surprise on his face! First of all he walks out into the living room and there is a huge box in there. Well when he finally opened it up there is his deer that he was supposed to have mounted staring back at him. It was finished. He was speechless and near tears I think. Ha Ha. I got the whole thing on video. He had no idea. All day long he just kept saying how great it was. Well Merry Christmas Everyone. Hope it was Great!

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

I am glad everyone got what they wanted that is so fun. And Merry Christmas to you guys hopefully we can go sledding when you come to fillmore.

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the gifts you have got!

LOVE TO DANCE said...

I love the jamas for your kids!!! Love em. I think Landon looks the happiest about his present! Where's yours???