Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub

Rub a Dub Dub Three Kids in a Tub
And who do you think they be?
A Tanner, A Chloe, a Black Cocker Spaniel
They all sailed out to sea.

Or they at least sailed out to the front yard. Anyways I was taking a nap Saturday afternoon and Landon was in charge of the kids. When I got up and went outside this is the picture I found the kids along with the dog in the inflatable boat in their little swimming pool. I guess they didn't need a sea or a lake for that matter to have a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen the poor pool is about to brake. Well at least they know how to have fun
Love Aunt Mandy

Anonymous said...

This just goes to show that it's the little things (even pools) that are the most fun.
Grandma Tawnia