Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Day at the Lake and the Front Yard




















Today has been a busy fun filled day. We started the day out bright and early, 4:30am to be exact, and headed to Yankee Meadow. Yankee Meadow is a reservoir about an hour and a half from St. George. The fishing was good. The kids had fun, despite the fact that Chloe did fall in the lake at one point. My dad and mom and my sister Mandy and her husband Cody and their kids went to. I should add this in Tanner caught the biggest fish though Grandpa Leland might not be to happy to admit this!


















About 11:00 we headed home. After a little nap. Saydee and Gavin came back over and we set up the blow up water slide, and also the other water slide the neigbor rigged up in the swimming pool. The kids had a blast.

Now were taking a break for a little while longer and then Landon and the kids are headed to the Roadrunners game. Maybe while there gone I'll be able to catch up on some scrapbooking, reading, or maybe some sleep.
Update on the baseball game: The game lasted from 7:00 until about 11:00 needless to say the kids didn't make it all the way through I ended up going to pick them up about 9:00 which was okay because they were happy but tired and came home and went right to sleep. Chloe decided to give the roadrunner five this time and then was quite dissapointed when he didn't give her a baseball like he did Tanner. He did however give her some sunflower seeds. Tanner and Landon got picked out of the audience to participate in one of in between inning activites/entertainment. It was called Father and Son T-Ball. They were supposed to hit the teeball to different positions on the field. Tanner ended up winning and got a $5 gift certificate. I'm sure it was entertaining to watch. When they were done Chloe asked Landon when it was her turn to hit. I guess I should have been there with my camera.

1 comment:

Abby and Brenda said...

Great job, Tanner! I wish I could send Jeff and the kids along with Landon tonight! Have fun!