Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Chloe and Mom

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my Daughter Chloe who is 4 today, and to my mom also. I won't put her age on the blog because I don't want her to beat me.

Chloe had a princess Birthday Party this year. My Mom and Grandma made her this cute castle cake. She loved it.

Chloe's friends all came to the party in their princess dresses. They made crowns which they are modeling in this picture, heard a story from the fairy godmother (Chloe's Grandma), and played pin the princess on the castle. I think Chloe had a fun day.
When she was helping me clean up the house before the party she kept saying we want to clean this house up so it looks like a castle not a dungeon.



2 comments:

Taryn said...

Tell Chloe Happy Birthday yesterday. They all look so cute in their princess outfits.

Anonymous said...

Great party Chloe.
You have pretty princess friends.
That rule at the ball park was a great idea!
That should go for camping to.
Love,
Grandpa Ellison