Friday, June 13, 2008

Kid Free!

Landon and I are kids free for a couple of days. The kids went up to my mom and dad's house in Cedar City yesterday and are staying there until Sunday. Landon and I hardly know what to do it has been a long time since we have been without the kids for more than a couple of hours. In fact I can't remember when the last time was. It is kind of nice, but I have to admit it did get kind of lonely during the day while Landon was at work. On the upside I was able to go and crop at Pebbles for awhile and actually got quite a bit done, and I also got to have a nice peacefull sit down lunch at a restaraunt with my Grandma.

Thanks Dad and Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen you look so happy and at ease!
Enjoy it while it last.
Love,
Grandpa Ellison

Taryn said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe Landon let you put his picture on your blog. I'm sure now he's going to have some crazy stalkers trying to find him.

Abby and Brenda said...

No way! I'm so jealous! Glad you could go to Pebbles and get some scrapping in! Totally agree with Taryn's comment about those crazy stalkers - does he know his picture is on here?