Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Today of course is Fathers Day. The kids gave Landon a St. George Roadrunners t-shirt and tickets to an upcoming game. They of course got matching t-shirts and tickets to the game as well. This I believe was brillant planning on my part, because now they can all go enjoy a baseball game and I can stay home and have a nice quiet evening.


I would like to say that Landon really is a great Dad and the kids and myself really love him. The kids love him so much in fact that on Mother's Day Chloe insited on making Landon a Mother's Day card instead of me.

Taryn and Brenda in answer to your comments I don't think Landon has seen the blog in a few days, but this is now 2 pictures in a row, he'd better find a gun and start sleeping with it. Just Kidding Land.

Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and Father-In-Law also and all the other guy Dad's in the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tia,
Thank you for the Mona-vie,its great.
Thank you for all you do,I know Landon is an "Angel",but maybe not every day.
Love,
Grandpa Ellison