Tuesday, January 28, 2020

BIRTHDAY CAKE FROSTY


The day before Thanksgiving is usually a busy day at our house, baking pies and getting ready to host dinner. That means that I usually won't prepare lunch at home but will opt to run and grab something. Bryce was having a rough day-he was on sensory high alert-THANKSGIVING is the worst Holiday for him-with all the food and people involved. Anyways I was already stressed out because of it-all he wanted for lunch was a birthday cake flavored frosty at Wendy's. So I ran to the nearest one to grab lunch and get him a frosty. We get to the window and I place my order and they tell me they are out of birthday cake frosties-seriously I wanted to cry and Bryce was doing exactly that in the back seat. I placed the rest of our order and pulled forward to grab the food-they told me at the window that the people in front of us had paid for it. It was such a nice gesture at a hard moment in time. After that I drove clear across town to another Wendy's location just hoping that they would have the frosties-luckily they did and we both headed home happy (it only took an hour or so out of our day with all the extra running around, but not big deal I guess if Bryce will at least eat something)

No comments: