Saturday, February 1, 2020

Thanksgiving

The day before Thanksgiving we had our annual "Pie Day". My Grandma and I spent a good share of the day baking our traditional squash pies. We didn't make quite as many as we normally do, but we still made a pretty good number.




 We hosted Thanksgiving at our house. My Mom and Jeff, a few of Jeff's kids and grandkids, and my Grandma came. My sisters and there families were supposed to come as well, but they all ended up sick and so they didn't make it. We had a great day-with lots of yummy food. 


 I found a cute tablecloth for the kids table that they could actually color on.


 I love this quote so much.
 Bryce ate a roll, some crackers, and olives for his meal. LOL


 My friend Amy and I made these fun name tags for the table.






Even though sometimes they drive me crazy I really do love my family, and I'm glad we finally have a place where we can all gather.


After Thanksgiving Dinner, it was time for one of our favorite family traditions. Black Friday Shopping. The older two kids and I hit up several stores Thursday night on into the early morning hours of Friday. One of Chloe's friends also joined us. Then on Friday afternoon we shopped a bit more with my mom, Grandma, and Landon, and also went out for some lunch. 

 After being up most of the night it was time for a little R&R.

No comments: