Monday, January 13, 2020

Halloween

We had a lot of fun celebrating Halloween this year. For School Bryce and I both dressed up.
Bryce was Darth Vader and I was one of the alien toys off of Toy Story.

Bryce has joined the dark side. When he was a baby he was Yoda (for his first 2 Halloween's actually) now he wants to be Darth.
Baby Bryce as Yoda
6 year old Bryce as Darth Vader



I went to help out with Bryce's class party and grabbed a quick picture of him and Preslie.
That night we hosted a Halloween Party and dinner at our house. We played some games, ate spaghetti, and then went trick or treating as a group-it was lots of fun. 


Note to self I thought this game would be fun-but the kids didn't love it and the Zombie brain which was actually a cooked cauliflower-stunk!




 My friends and I dressed up as characters form the CLUE movie and game. I even got Landon to join in on the fun-I don't know how thrilled he was about it, but he's learned that with me he's most likely going to be dressing up for Halloween. 


 The kids all looked so cute in their costumes


 Bryce even got Tanner to come out trick or treating with us for a little while.

 Bryce was pretty happy with his stash of candy.
Chloe and her friend Vanessa dressed up like different versions of Michael Scott from THE OFFICE.
Chloe was Prison Mike and Vanessa was Date Mike.
I think they nailed it-HAHA



Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: