Thursday, May 30, 2019

Softball Cupcakes



Another Mom and I were in charge of one of the team softball dinners. I had seen a fun idea on Pinterest, with cupcakes made into a softball, so I asked one of my friends to make it for us. She made it and it turned out great-the only problem was when I picked it up it was white like a baseball, not yellow. I knew with Chloe as a daughter there was no way I could show up to a softball dinner with a baseball cake...so I quickly called my sister Tiffanie and she fixed it for me. A little spray food coloring and we no longer had a baseball. The girls liked the cupcakes but they liked the food even more. We served tacos and they ate every bit of them. In fact I thought I would be able to eat one, but I didn't get one quick enough so I came home afterwards and had a bowl of cereal instead. #momlife #softballlife 

No comments: