Thursday, May 30, 2019

Bookfair

I love the scholastic book fair and so do my kids. We look forward to it each year. There is one thing I never say no to and that is books-HA! I always spend way to much money when the book fair is in town. Although this year I did pretty good sticking to the budget I gave myself. It helped that it was the BOGO book fair, so double the books for less money.

Here are some of the fun books Bryce picked out. 
Of course there are a couple of Pokemon books. We also found a two by Mo Willems an author he is loving right now. They are fun to read together because him and I take turns reading as the different characters. He also really loves funny books and Creepy Pair of Underwear fit the bill for that.


His favorite book right now though is this Pokemon Handbook that he got at the last book fair. He reads it everyday. Reading the names, powers and weights of the different Pokemon. Sometimes if I tell him to choose a story for me to read to him this is what he chooses.
 He has gone through similar phases with Marvel and Lego Encyclopedias. Apparently he likes all those facts and details. What a funny kid. I'm just glad he loves to read as much as he does.


Hopefully we got our book fix for awhile now since the next book fair is months away. 


No comments: