Monday, May 27, 2019

First Trader Joe's Visit

We don't have a Trader Joe's in St. George. I always see peoples blogs or posts about going or hear people I work with talk about the yummy stuff they get there when they go to visit. The kids and I ended up having to go and pick Tanner and Landon up at the Vegas airport on his birthday, so I decided we would go a little bit early and sneak a trip to Trader Joe's in. Seriously we got so much good stuff and at such good prices. The kids were so funny-they tried one of each thing on the way to the airport. Well Chloe tried one of each thing, Bryce tried several but not everything :) From now on if I am going out of town to somewhere that has a Trader Joe's I will try and make a stop and grab a few things.


Here are some of our finds...

Honey Preztel Sticks. $1.99


Coconut Cashews $7.99


Soft and Juicy Mandarins (dried) $2.99
Soft and Juicy Mangos (dried) $1.99

Belgian Butter Waffle Cookies $2.79

Banana Bites (frozen chocolate covered) $1.99
Strawberry Bites (frozen chocolate covered) $1.99


Salsa Especial Medium $2.99

Birthday Cake Popcorn $1.99


New Zealand Sweet Apple Rings $3.69

Chili Lime Spice Blend $1.99
Everything But the Bagel Seasoning $1.99


Bananas .19 each

We got a few other things as well, but these were our favorites and the things I felt like were a good deal.

No comments: