Sunday, September 30, 2018

Burnt

I don't love cooking. In fact it's not something I look forward to at all, which sucks because I love food and wish I was a better cook. I think I'm just not patient enough and don't want to spend the amount of time it requires most of the time to make something. Also I have one kid with an eating problem and two others who aren't home regularly at meal time and that makes it even more difficult. So our meals are usually pretty simple. However, there are times I do cook, and certain things I am pretty good at making. 
One of them is lasagna. I have to admit it's yummy and everyone but Bryce will eat it. It takes time though to cook the meat, shred the cheese, make the sauce, and the put it all together and bake it. Well I did just that a few weeks ago-its actually been a long time since I have made homemade Lasagna (we have kind of started eating the pre-made frozen kind---easier and pretty affordable), but anyways I made homemade. And guess what it turned out. I got it out of the oven-it looked great. I set it on the stove to cool. Then I was in the front-room and I heard a couple of pops. I didn't think anything of it until it happened again. I went in the kitchen to investigate. The pan was shattered. The bottom of the lasagna was burnt. Apparently I hadn't turned off the stove after cooking the hamburger so when I set the lasagna on the stove to cool it was actually still cooking and also broke the glass pan. UGH!!!



Okay what is the number to Domino's again???

No comments: