Friday, September 14, 2018

4th of July

We spent the first part of the 4th of July at the Lake. Bryce was grumpy even though in most of the pictures he is smiling. He does not like lake water (it's dirty) or dirt or sand (part of his sensory stuff) so he didn't want to kayak or get in the water at all. Which meant someone had to sit with him on the beach all of the time. We tried to have fun still though and I think for the most part we did. 




 Later that night the kids and I all went to the firework show in town at the college. Landon stayed home to try and get to bed early and get some rest because he had an early day at work the next day. They show and fireworks were good. We had fun together. 

I don't know why it's so hard to get a picture of us all. Tanner doesn't like pictures, Bryce doesn't cooperate, etc....


 Bryce had fun playing with his glow sticks while we waited for the show to start.





I'm glad the kids still want to do things with me and spend holidays together because I know one day soon that will all change. 
Happy Independence Day

No comments: