Monday, May 14, 2018

T-Ball (week 6)


Bryce's t-ball game didn't get off to a great start. First off, he fell asleep again, before we left, so I had to wake him up and he was grumpy. We made it to the field on time though and were getting out of the car and realized that while trying to get a grumpy child in the car we had forgotten his bag with all his stuff in it. I said "well should we just go home and not play today" and Bryce was like "yep" and hopped back in the car-HA! I told him I was just joking and him and Landon headed over to the field while I ran home to get his stuff. He was able to borrow a bat (from a team mate) and a mitt (from the opposite team) during the first inning, and I made it back by the second with his bag-so at least he had his stuff for the last two innings. Also in all the craziness I forgot both the camera and my phone on the way back so no pictures at the game.
Even though Bryce gets ornery sometimes before his games he really does like to play and always has fun once the games get going. He was especially happy this week since we stopped at orange peel on the way home for a smoothie. 

No comments: