Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Mother's Day Tea Party

Bryce had a Mother's Day tea party at school. We were both super excited to go, since last year we missed it because he woke up the morning of with a fever. That being said he was excited, but he made sure to tell me and everyone who asked that it was not a date. HA!
 They had written poems for us and took turns reading them. After Bryce was done he brought mine over and threw it at me. LOL 
 They served us parfait, which they dished up themselves. Mine was a little delayed since Bryce got some of the yogurt on his fingers (a serious sensory thing for him) and couldn't figure out what to do. He finally managed to work it out and bring me my parfait.
 He opted for a cookie and lemonade.

 They handed out bracelets that they had made us.
 Also some cute cards. I love that I am green!
It was a fun little outing for the two of us. I love my little guy so much. It's kind of sad that he is growing up so fast.

No comments: