Friday, May 4, 2018

Graduation Photos and Announcement

I can't believe in a few short weeks Tanner will be graduating from high school. There was a moment in time when I wasn't sure if this was going to happen or not, but the last few months have been good and it's no longer a maybe its a for sure thing. Tanner finished up his last and only class this week.
He didn't want to make a big deal about graduation-he's not really a fan of high school, but he did let Chloe snap a few pictures for me and let me send out few announcements to family and close friends. When I told him I was planning a little dinner/ get together for family afterwards he asked if he could just have the money I would spend on it instead-HA!






We are super proud of Tanner for graduating even though he doesn't think it matters. 

No comments: