Saturday, May 5, 2018

Lazy Man Iron Man

In April I decided to participate in the Lazy Man Iron Man. What is it? Well it is an Iron Man, but you have one month to complete the requirements instead of a day. You can also walk instead of run or ride the bike at the gym instead of outside. You can do things at your own pace. That being said it's still a lot to do. You have to do 2.4 miles swimming that's 85 laps, 112 miles on the bike, and 26.2 miles run/walk. I don't really work out. I mean my goal at the beginning of the year was just to be more active and to do at least a mile a week-ha! Bump that up to having to work out every single day to meet this goal and it's a big jump. The hardest part for me was finding the time each day to get some exercise in. I'm not going to lie it was hard. It seemed like there were things happening all the time trying to discourage me or stop me from accomplishing this goal, but I kept plugging along. I had to push myself, but I did it! I completed the challenge and I'm proud of myself.
 They gave us a shirt once we completed it.
#lazymanironman

No comments: