Monday, May 14, 2018

Packing and Waiting

I think the waiting is the hardest thing about buying a new house. Waiting for an offer to be accepted, waiting for home inspections, waiting for home appraisals, waiting for the bank, etc. I'm not the most patient person so it makes it even harder-that and I want to plan-I want to get it done, so I can go forward. That being said we have started packing a little bit here and there. I have been collecting boxes and a lady donated a bunch to me. So many in fact that when we went to pick them up every inch of my car was filled except for the spot where Bryce was sitting. He thought it was pretty funny, until the boxes started falling on top of him on the way home. 
Hopefully the waiting game can be over soon!!!

1 comment:

RobertNelson said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Movie Screen Rental Service