Monday, April 16, 2018

New Hair Colors and Finding Time for Me

Chloe and I got our hair done. I went red with some high lights and Chloe went dark. She has been wanting to for awhile now, and I think she pulled it off. My only problem is that she's starting to look just a little to grown-up ;)

Me getting my hair done is a new step in the new series in my life where I'm taking more care of me. Lately I haven't felt good about myself. I decided I wanted to change that. Not that I don't love my family and everything I am able to do for them. I just needed to find time to do more for myself that I normally don't. I have started hanging out with my friends a little bit more and also started playing pickle ball-something I enjoy. I went and got my eyebrows done-not a huge deal, but I seriously haven't done it in a couple of years. I also got my hair colored probably for the first time in about 5 years. Again not a huge deal but something I just haven't taken the time to do for myself. I have also joined an exercise challenge, but I'll write more about that later. It is definitely hard sometimes to make the time or find the time for me, but it's worth it and so am I.

No comments: