Monday, April 30, 2018

Haircut and Concerns

Last Saturday I took Bryce to get a haircut and while we were waiting he fell asleep.
Typical Bryce.
He can fall asleep anywhere. We have the countless pictures to prove it, but lately the more I've thought about it the more concerned I have become for several reasons. One is that now a lot of the times he will say he is feeling sick and then two seconds later he's out cold. It's like his body just starts to feel sick and he has to sleep, but I think it's all connected somehow to his eating habits. He doesn't eat well-hence the therapy. Sometimes he skips meals even though we try. I don't think his body is getting the nutrition it needs and it affects him. Landon and I both worry just a little bit, hopefully he can start to improve and eat more.
 Finished Product.
He looked so cute, but was kind of grumpy from being woke up from his nap, so I didn't get a great picture. 

No comments: